Saturday, January 19, 2008

Pasta Course: Thanks, Caputo's

I take no credit for making this course, other than knowing where to go for great Italian specialties in my neighborhood, everything from their sandwiches, soup, olives, cheese, fresh ravioli...ok you get it...is delicious and the experience is always good although I would avoid Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve.



Caputo's Fine Foods
460 Court St
Brooklyn, NY
(718) 855-8852
Visit Caputo's









While I was getting ready for the dinner party I wanted to incorporate a pasta before the main course, something that really fit into the autumnal theme and I've always been curious of Caputo's pumpkin ravioli that returns each fall (my eyes are now set on a pumpkin ravioli they do in a chocolate pasta - looks really interesting). I went in the morning of the party and selected a box of the ravioli and a small container of their walnut pesto sauce, paired together it was a sweet course with a nice salted flavor from the pasta and pesto. If you have the chance enjoy this combo, it's a great fall dish.

No comments: